First things first, know the rules and ranking of the poker online card game. You don’t need to have the Royal flush to win always, your cards value is subject to that particular game only and their value is decided depending on the cards dealt to everyone for that game and the open cards that are on the table.
The rankings of the game in the descending order being
- Royal Flush – This is the best hand possible. This is formed by a straight flush of 10, J, Q, K and A.
- Straight flush – this requires the player to have a straight flush of five consecutive numbers
- Four of a kind – this requires the player to have all four of a given number and a 5th card which can be anything.
- Full house – this is when a player has three of a kind and a pair in the same hand.
- Flush – when all 5 cards in hand are of the same suit it’s the flush. And if 2 people have a flush then the person with the highest card in that suit wins the game.
- Straight – straight is when a player has five consecutive numbers, regardless of the suit. And if two players have straight’s then as in flush the player with the higher card wins.
- Three of a kind – when a poker online player has three of a kind and the other 2 cards are in no relation
- Two pairs – this is two sets of same number cards. And when two players have two pairs, then the player with highest pair wins
- One pair – this is a set of one same number cards.
So, by the above rankings, we can see that a person with a higher card wins the game if none of the players are able to form a sequence.
Safe and secure transactions: Make sure that the site you choose has safe and secure way of transacting for withdrawals or deposits. Also check if there are multiple ways of doing the transaction so that you can change your option if there is any problem.